- In Lemi, a 5 kW system fits nicely on the roof with room to go around. Photo: Petri Savolainen
- Mounting system bolts to be screwed on roof beams. Rubber seal keeps the water out.
- New fuses were installed in the barn to the same box as the fuses for the solar energy system. Safety switch disconnects system from the grid if necessary.
- Double mounting frame distributes snow load evenly.
- nverter was mounted on a place inside the building where it is easy to bring all the wiring. Photo: Petri Savolainen