Pori swimming complex
Location: Pori, Finland
- Nordic Solar façade collectors which blend in flawlessly with traditional pre patinated copper façade panels.
- Solar heat and photovoltaics are used in a public swimming complex in Pori.
- Exhibition space where construction phase and used technologies are introduced. Display shows current production and accumulated energy from starting day.
- In front of the picture are PV panels at the roof.
- Sonnencraft flat plate collectors on the roof.
- Three SMA Tripower inverters and their DC-boxes in the ventilation room. DC-boxes contain isolating switches and fuses for panel strings.
- Solar thermal pumping unit.