Satakunta University of Applied Studies
NOTE! Due to move of SAMK Pori Kampus the PV systems are out of service from summer 2017.
Location: Pori, Finland
- At Satakunta University of Applied Sciences, there are three different strings in different mounting angles. Every string has its own inverter.
- Panels are installed with Trica HDC mounting frame to a wooden frame which is kept in place by weights.
- SMA Sunny Boy SB 1200 inverter converts direct current from panels to alternating current. We are also testing manufacturers promises of weatherproof casing.
- Part of the testing equipment is a solar tracker and a comparison panel for it.
- Both panels have their own micro inverters which measures produced electricity.